Anonymous whispered: is Robsten still a thing?

i am 97% sure they’re no longer a thing and the remaining 3% is just me being blindly hopeful ha

Apr 10 at 11:09AM with 9 notes
Anonymous whispered: amy what are your image resize settings if you don't mind me asking?

uh i don’t have resize settings, i usually just make the width 500px and let the height do its own thing

Apr 10 at 10:45AM with 0 notes

Happy 24th Birthday Kristen Jaymes Stewart (April 9, 1990)

Apr 10 at 10:43AM with 2,864 notes
via kristenforthewin | © stewarter
Anonymous whispered: Why you don't make edits of Rob? Really curious because of your url ?

well my rob edits look insanely average and i have heaps of them in my drafts but they aren’t good enough to post unfortunately

also my url means nothing okaY THE REASON I HAVENT CHANGED IT IS THE SAME REASON I HAVENT CHANGED MY FACEBOOK PROFILE PICTURE IN OVER 2 YEARS — I CANNOT BE BOTHERED AND IM JUST TOO GODDAMN LAZY

Mar 17 at 09:24AM with 6 notes

As long as I feel solid about my creative choices, people can have whatever image or perception of me that they’d like. You can’t think that someone’s impression of you is wrong—it’s their impression—and, therefore, you really can’t worry about it. 

Mar 14 at 08:48AM with 3,505 notes

You’ve got to get comfortable with fear; nothing’s worth doing unless you’re a little bit scared. People call women the weaker sex. It’s a total cliche - a man in a powerful position is considered assertive, whereas a woman is a ‘bitch’. You have to stand up to that and be ready for things to be hard and for things to be serious. 

Mar 04 at 09:59AM with 34,293 notes

Kristen on the ‘Still Alice’ set in NYC, March 3rd.

Mar 04 at 09:29AM with 1,331 notes
via ohrobstens | © ohstewarts
©DH